Up to 3 months
|School||Hours per week||Room type||2 Weeks||3 Weeks||1 Month||6 Weeks||2 Months||3 Months|
|CLS||18 / mon-fri||Single||x||x||x||x||x||$4,080|
|CAL||20 / mon-fri||Single||x||x||$1,632||x||$3,095||$4,415|
|LSI||18 / mon-fri||Single||$1,256||$1,584||$1,816||$2,894||$3,177||$4,512|
|24 / mon-fri||Single||$1,373||$1,731||$1,987||$3,132||$3,456||$4,909|
|36 / mon-fri||Single||$1,625||$2,044||$2,429||$3,597||$4,045||$5,751|
|School||Hours per week||Room type||4 Months||6 Months||9 Months||11 Months||12 Months|
|CLS||20 / mon-fri||Single||$5,690||$8,224||$12,028||$14,936||$15,736|
|CAL||20 / mon-fri||Single||$6,420||$9,670||$14,010||$17,120||$18,220|
|LSI||18 / mon-fri||Single||$6,274||$9,171||$13,251||$16,015||$17,369|
|24 / mon-fri||Single||$6,793||$9,899||$14,296||$17,277||$18,739|
What is included (what's not)
The fees includes
School fees (application, tuition, I-20), SEVIS I-901, Housing, Personal Support
The fees don't include
- Meals: The housing does not server you meals.
- Transportation: Metro monthly Pass for visa holders are $32. Non visa holders are $62.
- Textbooks: We are keeping the text books that students have left. You can use them for free.
- Utilities: The actual cost of utilities is charged separately - It is around $33 a month.
- Maintained strong educational standards and effective instructional techniques for over 3 decades since 1973.
- Authorized by United States Department of Justice, Immigration and Naturalization Service to accept international students and issue I-20 for your F-1 Visa.
- Half a block from the Metro Red Line subway station (Wilshire & Vermont) and express & local bus services.
- Diverse students from all over the world. Mostly from Asia, South America and East Europe. CIU attracts a wide range of people from many cultures and backgrounds.
- Small class sizes, averaging from 8 -16, to enhance communication and individual care between instructors and students.
- Encourages you to pursue your own goals. CIU authorizes you to take classes at other schools using your CIU-issued I-20.
2014 Term Schedule
|2014 Spring Semester||1/6||→||3/28|
|2014 Summer Semester||3/31||→||6/20|
|2014 Fall Semester||6/28||→||9/19|
|2014 Winter Semester||9/29||→||12/19|
- Variety of Language Programs
- Go to College without a TOEFL®
- Convenient Class Schedules
- Advisors Speaking Your Language
- Great Location
- School-Sponsored Activities
Office Able offers comfortable international housing where you will develop real life English interaction skills with other diverse housemates while you learn proficient functional English at school.
Our student housing is not a traditional dormitory with a lot of regulations. We believe in mutual respect for one another is guiding principle. A great success has been achieved through this policy. Residents are from all over the world and live together as housemates. Our housing gives the students the opportunity to make life-time friends from different cultures and actively get involved in American community. It's fun!
What we haveWIFI | Full-equipped Kitchen | Free Laundry | Free Rice and Water
Emergency 24/7 assistance includes ride to a hospital, roadside assistance or any emergency you might encounter. Sometimes there are occasions that require extra caution.
You might want to rent your own apartment, buy a car, rent a car, apply for regular college. In such occasions, we offer you the most careful assistance possible and watch every step by you side.
When someone comes from another country, he/she needs help on various occasions. Also, there are lots of jobs, volunteer and internship opportunities.
- US visa acquirement assistance
- Airport pick-up
- Initial orientation
- Constant help with your English
- Emergency 24/7 assistance
- Metro student pass acquirement assistance
- Driver's license acquirement assistance
- Employment, visa status assistance
- Educational Counseling
Step-by-Step Application Process
- click on "Apply Now" below. If you are not sure of the enrollment dates, that's OK. Just put your most possible date for now. You can change the dates later.
- When we receive your application online, we make sure that we can get you a room. Then the school issue an acceptance letter and send it with an initial deposit invoice (30% of the program fee)
Non visa application
- Pay the initial deposit.
- Make your travel arrangement and inform us of the flight information so we can arrange your airport pick-up.
- We'll send you the invoice of remaining balance 3 week before your departure date. This is because we do not want to keep your money longer than necessary, but if you rather pay all at once, you can accept it.
- We'll send you important information about entering the country and airport pick-up. Even if you do not follow our instruction, they probably will let you in the country. However, they might take you to an examine room and keep you for hours.
- Pay the initial deposit.
- We'll inform you of the instruction in how to apply for us student visa.
- When we confirm the payment, we will issue and send I-20 and SEVIS I-901.
- Please make an interview appointment with your local American embassy.
- When you get a visa, please make your travel arrangement and inform us of the flight information.
- We'll send you the invoice of remaining balance(70% of the program fee). This includes an option to pay as you arrive with traveler's check.
- We'll send you the important instruction on US entry and airport pick-up.
When you arrive in America
- We'll pick you up at the airport and take you to your new home.
- We'll give you an orientation to familiarize you with the area and safety issues.